Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
The Restaurant Marketing Internship (3 months)
Over a 3 months period, you will: grow our offering in multiple cities, have the opportunity to support the marketing initiatives in the the UK and become our all-round community ambassadors.
Day to day this means you will be:
· Deliveroo Business Scholars: We will kick off with an intensive induction into all aspects of our bustling business. You will learn about everything from Growth-Marketing to Data science to UX Design.
· Autonomous Operators: We will set you up for success and then let you fly… There will be no making the coffees on this internship!
· Hyper Local Marketing: You will support the ideation and execute world class hyper local marketing campaigns where you are empowered to be a true business owner.
· Marketing Activations : You will run various street marketing activities (some of which may be born of your own innovative ideas!).
· Problem Solving : You will be using your initiative and energy to solve any problems that our customers or restaurant partners may face in your area - and ensuring consistently optimal service.
· Restaurant Gurus: You will become intimately familiar with our platform, acting as advisors to our restaurants and customers who may need help with using it.
· Community Ambassadors: You will be helping us to enhance the communities we are a part of. Whether with initiatives like Beach Clean-Up or delivering food to the disadvantaged - We want your help and ideas.
· At Deliveroo we value: Creativity, Innovation, Problem-Solving, People-people and Results-oriented Do-ers.
· This is a hands-on internship and you should be too!
· You are a recent graduate
· You will need to make yourself available from August 20th 2018.
· Food : Free (amazing) food, and lots of it!
· Learning from the very best: Deliveroo is one of the World’s fastest growing start-ups!
· Opportunity to join the force: If you impress us, there will definitely be an opportunity for you to come aboard. We can’t wait to see your skills!
· And the rest :All of your travel and expenses will be covered.
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.