Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
Restaurants rely on the equipment we provide to receive and monitor orders. If anything goes wrong we need to support them with a fix to get them back up and running in double quick time. The Maintenance and Repair team liaise with restaurants having equipment issues. They troubleshoot problems, find fixes, and minimise any downtime. It's a crucial role, that requires problem solving, technical know how, and excellent communication skills.
The right candidate will be ambitious and motivated to work within a fast moving environment. As a guide, the ideal person will possess the following:
(Remember, this is just a guide, and if you see something you can’t tick off… good, you can learn here)
· Ability to understand technical issues and/or experience working with phones or tablets would be a plus
· Extremely organised, ability to take ownership and work within demanding targets
· Good written and verbal communicator - clear and confident over the phone and through email
· Equally comfortable following established processes, using templates, and problem solving issues
· Emotional intelligence and empathy
· Get up and go attitude
· Free food and LOTS of it
· Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
· Subsidised gym membership
· An extremely fun team to work alongside!
· Abundance of great online learning courses delivered by global universities
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.