Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
The Expansion Analyst will be working across all 12 countries and responsible for:
· Working with the property and construction teams to decide which areas would be the best to set up our Editions kitchens in
· Reviewing the operational and commercial feasibility of a potential site location using the inputs from key stakeholders
· Defining and communicating the business case requirements to the stakeholders, and defining workable solutions to achieve those requirements
· Building the business cases and financial models for new sites
· Tracking and communicating any changes on the business cases
· Working closely with the Head of Expansion on defining quarterly expansion strategy
You will be / have:
· Data driven and highly analytical
· Great interpersonal skills, experience working with multiple stakeholders across a business
· Comfortable working with Excel
· Experience building structures and processes
· Work at our new headquarters right by Cannon Street Station. The office has a prayer room, nap room, onsite gym, and a rooftop garden overlooking Tower Bridge. We hold firmwide meetings on our basketball court
· Flexible working, including parent friendly working hours, flexible hours, working from home days - all made easy by our great use of tech including video conferencing, slack, workplace
· Maternity/paternity leave and shared parental leave
· An internationally diverse, sociable, dynamic team to work alongside
· Conferences (attending and/or speaking) and learning resources
· Company benefits including:discounted private healthcare and a pension plan with employer contributions, childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme, charitable giving,subsidised gym membership, cycle parking)
· Company wide tech talks with internal and external speakers, anda calendar of tech meetups hosted on the premises
· Regular team off-sites
· Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
· Every Friday we order lunch for everyone from restaurants on the Deliveroo platform
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.