Description de l'offre
Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
Role in a sentence: We’re looking for a great customer-focused quant research analyst to manage real-time brand measurement reporting/storytelling. Reporting to the Head of Insights & Brand Strategy at Deliveroo.
· Own all our quantitative market research methods (either via a third-party or in-sourced), tell awesome stories with the data gathered and manage the raw data to respond to business requests strategically and efficiently
· Partner with the growth team to deliver real-time offline campaign analysis (e.g. TVSquared, internal experiments, AB testing etc) to ensure the right people have the right information to optimise marketing campaigns before, during and after launch
· Work with cross-functional analytics teams to integrate the customer into business reporting, and to ensure Insight reporting is commercially driven.
· Map a detailed & nuanced understanding of users to their media consumption habits to ensure we’re delivering the right message to the right audience on the right channel at the right time
· Drive and design the implementation of new quantitative projects to help bring the customer to life. This should include championing new approaches and blending methodologies including continuous brand tracking, advertising effectiveness assessments, customer analytics etc
· An insatiable curiosity to discover the ‘why’ behind consumer behaviour
· Preference for starting with strong hypotheses that you are willing to change over the course of your research
· Rigorous appreciation for and understanding of data science coupled with an ability to execute complex models, frameworks or datasets
· Significant data analytics experience to manipulate both internal and external data sources against strategic business/commercial needs
· Develop and communicate a rounded picture of the customer using multiple sources, with a sense of the relative strengths and weaknesses of each source (e.g. ad tracking, data analytics, brand KPIs)
· Integrating research data with other sources to bolster results credibility, whilst always acting as a guide through the data as well as the owner of it
· Minimum 3 years at a leading market research agency (strong data processing and analysis experience)
· Academic excellence in a statistically heavy field, ideally beyond a BSc
· Start-up experience ideal but not necessary
· Fantastic exposure to scaling a tech team at a unique pace
· Work at our new headquarters right by Cannon Street Station. The office has a prayer room, nap room, onsite gym, and a rooftop garden overlooking Tower Bridge. We hold firmwide meetings on our basketball court
· Flexible working, including parent friendly working hours, flexible hours, working from home days - all made easy by our great use of tech including video conferencing, slack, workplace
· Maternity/paternity leave and shared parental leave
· An internationally diverse, sociable, dynamic team to work alongside
· Conferences (attending and/or speaking) and learning resources
· Company benefits including: discounted private healthcare and a pension plan with employer contributions, childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme, charitable giving, subsidised gym membership, cycle parking)
· Company wide tech talks with internal and external speakers, and a calendar of tech meetups hosted on the premises
· Regular team off-sites
· Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
· Every Friday we order lunch for everyone from restaurants on the Deliveroo platform
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start ups around.