Changing the way the world thinks about food delivery is what we’re all about. That’s why we love bringing amazing restaurant food to people like you – whether it’s juicy burgers, fiery curries or fresh poké bowls.
It’s been been a whirlwind of a journey since our launch in 2013 – we’re now in 12 countries and over 200 cities, with stylish headquarters based in the heart of London.
As a food obsessed, friendly bunch, we enjoy brainstorming ideas to solve business challenges – and we’re not afraid of making great ones happen fast.
Our customers are as passionate about great food as we are, including an ever-growing number of large and prestigious firms. We cater to these corporate clients through our Deliveroo for Business (“DFB”) division which offers a tailored product for businesses.
The Corporate B2B Marketing Associate will form part of the Deliveroo for Business team and will act as a growth hacker and a marketing jack-of-all-B2B-trades. Based in London, you will report directly into the Global Head of Deliveroo for Business and work with all the local teams on all B2B marketing initiatives covering both online performance marketing, as well as offline initiatives. The main goal of this role is to help drive B2B growth, wherever it may be.
· Marketing strategy and planning - create and structure B2B marketing strategies that local teams can execute based on data compiled from our existing operations
· Drive and coordinate performance marketing - set up and manage all B2B online performance campaigns including paid social and SEM
· Execute on our email CRM strategy - launch and optimize our email marketing campaigns across all markets while coordinating with our local account management teams
· Help plan offline marketing campaigns & local budget spending - coordinate with local DFB team on all offline campaigns, and help them spend their local marketing budgets efficiently
· Performance management - liaise with all local teams to review, discuss, and analyse the current performance of marketing campaigns. This includes presenting to all the local DFB team leads
· New growth project initiatives - launch and own various growth projects for the division that span across multiple geographies and business units
· Continuously identify opportunities to drive growth - this role is all about driving B2B growth. DFB is a young team, meaning there is plenty that still needs building as we scale up
This role requires an analytical and entrepreneurial individual that can take on projects with minimal guidance. This person is a self-starter, a keen problem-solver, and someone who doesn’t mind getting involved with everything from design, photography, analytics, whatever it takes to drive growth.
· 2 - 4 years experience in a marketing role (ideally in B2B) and experience with both online and offline marketing required
· Experience in a fast-moving startup culture
· Strong analytical skills to make data driven decisions for commercial and operational performance
· Entrepreneurial mindset and a willingness to get your hands dirty
· Confident communication skills for reporting to stakeholders at different levels, ability to influence people across the organisation
· Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
· Fantastic exposure to scaling a tech team at a unique pace
· Work at our new headquarters right by Cannon Street Station. The office has a prayer room, nap room, onsite gym, and a rooftop garden overlooking Tower Bridge. We hold firmwide meetings on our basketball court
· Flexible working, including parent friendly working hours, flexible hours, working from home days - all made easy by our great use of tech including video conferencing, slack, workplace
· Maternity/paternity leave and shared parental leave
· An internationally diverse, sociable, dynamic team to work alongside
· Conferences (attending and/or speaking) and learning resources
· Company benefits including: discounted private healthcare and a pension plan with employer contributions, childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme, charitable giving, subsidised gym membership, cycle parking)
· Company wide tech talks with internal and external speakers, and a calendar of tech meetups hosted on the premises
· Regular team off-sites
· Access to Deliveroo Plus (no delivery fee on all orders)
· Every Friday we order lunch for everyone from restaurants on the Deliveroo platform
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are - your gender, race, sexuality, or religion. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing startups around.