Marketing internship: Salary £15K p.a.
We’re looking for a bright, self-motivated and enthusiastic student/ graduate looking to gain experience in the world of marketing at an award winning creative agency based in London.
You’ll gain valuable insight into the inner workings of our agency and have the opportunity to review, and contribute to, our creative output. You’ll be directly involved in researching and pursuing new business opportunities and provide administrative support for our design team and accounts team where needed.
The role will entail the following:
- Research new businesses and generate new business lists
- Make up and send out our unique mailer
- Send tailored follow-up emails with examples of relevant projects we’ve worked on
- Keep detailed notes of all responses
- Reviewing creative work
- Proof reading content before it gets sent to the client
- Answering the phone
- Checking emails
- Ordering incentives (promotional items such as banners or badges)
- Taking responsibility for office supplies, ensuring they never run out
Current student/ graduate studying business/ marketing related degree
- Confident. Able to work within a small and friendly team
- Excellent written English
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good telephone manner
- Dynamic approach to new business follow ups - smart and intuitive when composing follow up
emails (you’ll receive on-going guidance with this)
This is an exciting chance to learn how a creative agency works. You’ll witness strategic thinking and creative design, and will be directly contributing to the development of our growing business.
Additionally, the potential for future employment and a good professional reference is up for grabs if you’re willing to prove yourself.