This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing
The intern will be exposed to a multiple projects for different companies which are loosely interlinked.
The Marketing Intern will be responsible for assisting the company in the development and implementation of its marketing, events, and public relations plans.
Taking part in our internship programme is a unique opportunity to experience working in a fast-growing and fast-moving business.
• Assist in the creation of e-mail campaigns, on line promotion and events
• Assist with the planning for launch events
• Create newsletters
• Help coordinate video patient testimonials
• Creating content led posts on Social Media
• Writing blogs on Word Press platform
• Hours: 8:45am to 5:45pm (1 hour lunch)
• Location: 45 Wimpole Street, London, W1G 8SB
• Duration: 12 weeks
• Start date: Variable but prefer June
• Travel expenses covered
• Dental hygiene appointment and check-up included