Since its inception in 2015, Cuts for Him has fast evolved to be the lifestyle hub for the modern man to include tips and reviews on style, grooming, travel, art and culture, restaurants and events. Cuts for Him has grown rapidly with almost 30K followers across platforms.
As a result of high standards or quality of work, Cuts for Him has collaborated with brands such as Tom Ford, Canon UK, Timex, BooHoo Man, Doc Martens, Mazda and many more.
Due to the growth of the brand, Cuts for Him has had to create more social media accounts to handle diversified interests.
Cuts for Him is now looking for a social media guru who will help manage the the blog and various social media platforms. An individual with innovative ways to increase subscription and readership on the blog. The ideal candidate will help manage engagement and increase "following" on our social media platforms especially Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, and twitter.
The role could be full-time or part-time depending on the preferences of the suitable candidate.
The duration of the role could extend if the internship is proving to be mutually beneficial.
The role will involve:
- Marketing the brand further
- Helping with social media activity such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter
- Contributing with your own ideas to our social media and online strategy
- General website maintenance
- Sharing blog posts and articles to reach a wider audience
- Posting content on social media (all content to be provided in-house)
- Actively using innovative ways to grow subscription and following on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter