Account Strategist – UK Tier 1
Location London at 10 Bloomsbury Way !
Criteo (CRTO ) delivers personalized performance marketing at an extensive scale. Measuring return on post-click sales, Criteo makes ROI transparent and easy to measure. Criteo has 2,000 employees in 31 offices across the Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pacific, serving 11,000 advertisers worldwide and with direct relationships with 16,000 publishers.
Why work with us?
We are innovative, passionate, fearless, creative, driven, andadaptable. Our core values are at the heart of who we are. We have a spontaneous and vibrant culture, and we truly believe in team spirit and collaboration.
· Premium coverage of Healthcare & Dental + Free eye test
· Competitive compensation + Pension scheme with contribution from Criteo
· Career advancement with global mobility opportunities !
· 25 days of holiday!
· Happy hour, (healthy) snacks,breakfast, socialevents.
· Childcare vouchers
· Cycle to work + Bike storage and shower & lockers in the office
· Season Ticket Loan
· Health Club Memberships discount + Free Yoga and Pilate lessons in the office.
· Santander Bike keys + Museum passes available
· Competitive compensation + Pension scheme
Check out a day in the life at Criteo!
The Key & Global Accounts team is responsible for our largest and most sophisticated advertisers across verticals (Retail, Travel and Classified). This team is based in London and manages all markets and brands for these advertisers.
What will you be doing ?
· Provide best of breed account management to Tier1 advertisers (Retail and Classified)
· Constant monitoring and analysis of partner’s campaign performance
· Responsible for bookings, revenue and up-selling the accounts residing in your book of business
· Grow revenue and track retention of clients
· Optimize accounts to improve performance for the customer
· Regular client meetings at different levels in the advertiser’s organization
· Define, implement and monitor a strategic and tactical plan for these clients
· Define a short, medium and long term business plan with the client
· Manage and empower a virtual SWAT team to achieve these objectives
· Identify and suggest new processes that can be implemented to improve Criteo’s service
· Encourage feedback from customers to enhance Criteo’s products and services
· Meticulously maintain contact, event and deal information for all clients in CRM tool
Who are we looking for ?
· Strong background in online performance media (affiliate, search, display etc.)
· Proven experience in client direct relationships
· Negotiation, influencing skills and an ability to persuade at all levels of an agency or client
· Excellent knowledge of the UK on-line market
· High interest in interactive media and performance based display advertising
· Technical understanding of how retargeting works and its integration.
· Strong analytical skills. Must be very proficient in Excel. (formulas, vlookups, modeling)
· Strong track record of success in offering outstanding customer service and innovation leading to revenue growth and customer retention
· Ability to assess and resolve advertiser issues
· Degree qualification
· Ability to deliver in a time-sensitive environment
· Project Management
Criteo, the global leader in scalable personalized retargeting solutions, is growing their operation team and looking for aggressive and motivated professionals with varying levels of experience to be an integral part of our continued success.
Criteo is transforming digital advertising into a relevant user experience!
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.