The Marketing Intern will be responsible for assisting the organisation in the development and implementation of its marketing, branding and store merchandising plan. The Marketing Intern will be reporting to the Brand Manager.
This is a part-time/ full time position and will be food and lunch expenses paid only.
• Assist in coordinating various marketing, merchandising and branding projects.
• Assist with business development and marketing strategy
• May assist with coordinating with the office staff and general office admin.
• Utilises monthly marketing calendar to coordinate activity.
• Assist with customising and then distributing press releases.
• Attend networking and launch events representing the company.
• Must have excellent organisational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritise in a changing environment
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills and follow- up skills
• Proactive problem prevention and issue resolution.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet, and Outlook required. Ability to work with Apple Mac.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills required
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Confident with working in a fast paced environment.
• Interest in the food and retail industry is highly desirable.
Email your CV and cover letter
University-level graduate or student