An exciting opportunity has arrived for a bright, creative individual to join streetfoodmarkets ltd
You will become involved in multiple aspects of the business, new sales development, and see your work have a direct impact on the company. The role is to support the founders, growing sales and consumer marketing functions.
This is a new role with opportunities for development and making this your own. We are looking for someone dynamic, good IT skills the beginnings of business aptitude and a head for numbers. In return you will be exposed to all aspects of the business, learn, grow and become the business and brand ambassador.
The internship will run for 3-6 months, 1-2 days a week initially, with a the potential for an extension and review further opportunities.
Tasks you can expect to learn about and undertake will include:
• Creating a sales process and orders with a view to potentially manage client accounts.
• Arrangement and distribution of marketing material to consumers, media contacts, retailers, and competition winners
• Spotting and reporting trends and comparing rate of sale to previous weeks
• Managing agreed promotional activity
• Maintaining the monthly sales performance against forecast
• Provide analysis on the performance of sales.
• Manage key promotional activity dates.
• Promotional planning and maintaining the promotion calendar.
• Ad-hoc sales support.
• Handling customer service queries
• Ad hoc logistics and organising pop-ups
• Social media management – Facebook, Twitter, Blogging and managing the internet and social media. Liaise with agency and engage with customers.
• Build positive working relationships with new customers through, telephone calls and email correspondence.
• Assisting with research that will form the basis of new
What we can offer you:
• Learn the business and creative side of how a growing start-up company operates.
• Exposure and liaising with high profile clients.
• Mentoring and support to strengthen your skills and development.
• An opportunity to develop in a new environment and be a key part in this significant stage of growth.
• Must be a ‘can do’ person and have the ability to think out of the box
• Loyal, trustworthy, persistent, charismatic and passionate
• Team player – someone who is hands-on, flexible and able to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
• Organised and able to effectively prioritise tasks.
• Excellent eye for figures and detail.
• A people person, fluent in English with strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Able to competently use Word, Excel and ideally already be involved in blogging and working the social media circuit.
• Able to work on own initiative/independently.
• Able to multitask.