Industry: Transcreation Project Coordination
Location: London, UK
Starting Date: From February 2018
Length of the Contract: 4-6 months with long-term opportunities
Compensation: Expenses (commuting, events and client meetings)
Creative Culture is a fast-growing language and cultural expert. We help brands and creative agencies roll-out effective marketing campaigns and strategies globally. To do so, we benefit from an international network of creative specialists and linguists around the world, which we manage centrally from our London office
We offer copy adaptation & transcreation services but also local market research, cultural consulting, interpreting, DTP, linguistic coaching, copywriting, corporate cultural events management and research among others.
We are currently looking for an intern who could support our team in coordinating client projects with our local teams of specialists, with an opportunity of being employed in the long run, if results match our clients’ expectations.
The internship programmes at Creative Culture last between 4 and 6 months.
During this internship, you can expect to be involved it the following areas:
• Support to client management (transcreation projects primarily): daily client projects - project management, coordination with our teams of specialists around the world, briefing, time and budget management; creation of optimised working tools; consistency checks; editing in your mother tongue etc.
• Daily management and update of our pool of talent around the world: talent search and skill assessment, creative judgement, developing new partnerships with collaborators.
• Active participation to the life of our website and marketing: content update, articles, presentations, adapt or create new marketing material etc.
• Administrative tasks: data and invoice processing, payments, etc.
We are looking for a candidate who wants hands-on experience and a role which grows within a fast-paced environment.
Creative Culture is a small-size company with a young and multicultural team, you can expect to:
• Receive structured training;
• Gain valuable professional experience in various areas;
• Have the opportunity to work with people from different countries;
• Work towards objectives while tracking your progress;
• Be involved proactively in the company’s growth;
• Take part in our reward programme for talent research.