CRASTER is seeking a graphic design & marketing assistant. Working at CRASTER will give you the opportunity to develop your career and be part of a team passionate about taking a premium brand to the global market
CRASTER enables hospitality brands to engage with their customers and create loyalty through the design and manufacture of innovative, beautiful, high quality products. Craster products facilitate key influencers, like chefs, desires to deliver memorable and premium experiences when serving their menu’s.
We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about graphic design and marketing, enjoys working in dynamic environment, detail-oriented, and comfortable with multi-tasking. This is a fantastic opportunity for a proactive, highly motivated and career driven individual. The role offers to be part of a multi-functional and international CRASTER team. On working days, you will be based in our office in West London and occasional travels might be required.
• Use Adobe Suite to prepare presentations for new product launches
• Assisting on Art working social media/digital content (e.g. flyers, photos and GIFs)
• Assist Marketing Manager in writing and publishing content for the social platforms, website, blog, and newsletters
• Assisting in designing in-house promo content (merchandise, promo packs, presentations etc)
• Edit and organise photographs and videos
• Monitor market trends and work on competitive analysis projects
• Additional responsibilities will include special administrative tasks as they arise
• Unpaid - Internship (minimum 3 months)
• Travel and meal allowances