Our primary focus at the moment is creating better tools and techniques for which we believe is through utilising high-level detailed data analytics to provide unique focused insights to our clients. We are looking for outstanding candidates who enjoy pushing the boundaries and want to make an impact from the day they arrive at Covalence.
What you will be doing
• Working with large volumes of complex data – cleaning, analysing and doing trend analysis
• Drawing insights from the data to feed into client documents
• Supporting the consulting team to develop strategies and client recommendations
• Driving new ideas which add value to our internal business lines processes and external client services
• Contributing to client documents and deliverables
• Coming up with new ways to analyse research data about the commercial real estate sector and draw conclusions on the outcomes.
• Helping to create pitch and proposal documents for prospective and existing clients
• Minuting meetings, a Drafting meeting minute documents.
• Assisting with admin and internal processes
• Other duties as and when required
Skills & Experience Required:
• Experience of problem solving – We don’t need you to have worked in a consultancy before, but you will need to be able to show us experience of problem solving and your approach to answering questions.
• Data Analysis – We work with a lot of data and information in our projects, and so you will need to be comfortable analysing both qualitative and quantitative data.
• Inquisitive & Curious – Part of what we do for our clients involves finding the right questions to ask and the right approach to the problem they have. You will need to be inquisitive and curious to find new ways of helping our clients.
• Organised – You will be working on the analysis of multiple projects with varying deadlines therefore, it is essential to be keeping on top of things and effectively managing your time.
• Good at communicating – Performing analytical work can lead to insights and outcomes which can significantly impact the direction of a project. The ideal candidate will be effective and concise in communicating the story within to the consulting team in a manner that is concise and easy to follow.
• Tech – You will be familiar with Microsoft Office and willing to learn how to use all other tools that we have.
• Candidates with significant data analytics, data science or computer programming experience will could additionally have the opportunity to help Covalence develop and automate our analytics and modelling processes.
• The Such a candidate will be influential in re-designing current processes and can have an instrumental impact in the way we and serve our clients.
Degree: Must be a recent graduate with a 2.1 or above, or a current undergraduate studying a STEM related subject.
A - Level: Min. 320 UCAS points or IB equivalent
GCSE: Min. A* - C