1. Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
2. Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
3. Maintain a high level of product knowledge
4. Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
5. Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
6. Identify and resolve client concerns.
7. Prepare a variety of status reports, including daily activity, closings, follow-up, and weekly sales
8. Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through activity to appropriate company staff.
9. Develop and implement special sales activities when and where required
10. Manage large amounts of outbound calls in a timely manner
11. Follow communication “scripts” when handling objections
12. Set up sales meetings for the sales department with F&B managers, Spa managers and GM
13. Do research on different markets
14. Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
15. Seize opportunities to gain as much information during a call, even if the main objective of getting a meeting is not accomplished
16. Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
17. Keep records of all conversations in CRM system in a comprehensible way
18. Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets