Confectionclub is an urban luxury confection based in Brixton London. We put modern twists on luxury confection - www.confectionclub.co
This is a fantastic oppourinuty to be part of a new and exciting brand and truly shape the way a business operates. You will be given real responsibly where you contributions are valued.
As as operations intern, you will hold the responsibility of being the glue that holds the business together. If you like business and making business work well this is the opportunity to leave your mark.
If you are considering a career in operations or are looking to hone your entrepreneurial skills in a new and exciting brand, then apply now.
We give each intern 1 or 2 standout projects to plan and deliver, giving you a real opportunity to leave your mark and demonstrate your capability for your future career.
* This role is part time 2 - 3 days per week (can be lower or higher depending on the candidate)
* Based out of Brixton and/or remotely.
* Role is for a minimum of 3 months
* Training and mentoring will be provided directly from the CEO but it is expected that you can either hit the ground running or are able to get up to speed quickly
* Design and implement new business processes to improve our efficiency and effectiveness
* Lead the coordination of our market trading ensuring the staff in the markets have everything they need
* Analyse and assess our productively and come up with ingenious ways to improve things
* Perform other operations and administrative tasks when required
* Own and maintain our supplier and customer databases
* Accurately track payments, receipts supplier invoices, credit note etc into the system
* Monitor and assess stock positions
* Place stock orders for production runs
* Coordinate and book client deliveries
* Resolve customer issues
What we will offer
* A reference upon completion
* Flexibility around existing commitments
* The opportunity to make use of your skills and develop them
* A chance to contribute your creative ideas and implement them as appropriate
* Potential to be more involved in the team
* Reasonable travel and lunch expenses will be reimbursed