Confectionclub is an urban luxury confection based in Brixton London. We put modern twists on luxury confection - www.confectionclub.co
This is a fantastic oppourinuty to be part of a new and exciting brand and demonstrate your marketing ability. As a Marketing and social media intern, you will be tasked with creating interest and in building our brand awareness, the role will cover both digital and offline aspects of Marketing.
If you are considering a career in Marketing and are looking to hone your entrepreneurial skills in a new and exciting brand, then apply now.
We give each intern 1 or 2 standout projects to plan and deliver, giving you a real opportunity to leave your mark and demonstrate you capability for your future career.
* This role is part time 2 - 3 Days per week (can be lower or higher depending on the candidate)
* Based out of Brixton and/or remotely.
* Role is for a minimum of 3 mouths/12 weeks
* Training and mentoring will be provided from directly from the CEO but it is expected that you can either hit the ground running or are able to get up to speed quickly
* Create content and manage Website blog
* Executing SEO and other related website optimization changes
* Manage website popups/conduct split tests to improve conversions
* Send out fortnightly email newsletter (Mailchimp)
* Ensure content and website posts remain on brand
* Coordinate Press releases reaching out to press and journalists
* Launch and manage our partner/affiliate program - bringing new partners on board
* Creative ideation for offline/event marketing
* Assit in the coordination of our lunch event and future popups
* Contribute directly to the social media strategy
* Manage our social media presence (Twitter, Facebook and Instagram)
* Create content and where applicable liaise with designers
* Build targeted paid-for advertising strategies on Google Adwords and Facebook/Instgram
* Measure results and performance to improve the overall campaign constantly and increase the relevance and efficiency
* Ongoing market and competitor research
* Selected administrative task
This role will give you your own small budget to be used towards marketing activities
What we will offer
* A reference upon completion
* Flexibility around existing commitments
* The opportunity to make use of your skills and develop them
* A chance to contribute your creative ideas and implement them as appropriate
* Potential to be more involved in the team
* Reasonable travel and lunch expenses will be reimbursed