CogniClick is a martech startup building software to help the b2b firms convert more leads on their website. We're an early stage startup but already partnering with a number of exciting clients including Global Navigation Solutions, Russell Investments, Glint and The Financial Times.
We're a small team looking for support with our digital marketing activity.
We have ambitious plans and are looking for an equally ambitious intern to join us on our journey. We will offer both experience, professional development and access to high profile clients for the right candidate.
We're based in South East London, just 12 mins from London Bridge ( Blackheath). You'll be based here. The role will suit both a part time and a full time candidate.
We're keen to create a more consistent approach to marketing and sales activity as we head further into 2018. The majority of our business to date has been word of mouth.
Responsibilities (can vary depending upon the skills of the right candidate) will include:
1. Development and cleansing of lead database
2. Social media activity including content development and research
3. Email marketing activity
4. Early stage lead nurturing
5. Reporting directly to the founder
A hungry and ambitious graduate.
- experience with excel
- experience with posting content on social media channels
- experience with digital marketing
- experience with email marketing
We're not looking for vast experience but working knowledge is important
We'll teach you the rest!