Since 1986, Codra, who’s Headquarters is based at Massy on the outskirts of Paris, has established itself well in the demanding world of industrial computing and software development (PANORAMA SCADA).
Codra’s goal is to achieve and maintain a strong structure so as to offer a continuation of high quality projects and aftersales services to clients on a long-term basis.
These achievements, in terms of software engineering and industrial software development, are possible thanks to our main strengths:
- Recruitment and loyalty of the Development Engineers and Technical Sales Engineers. All of whom provide a high level of technical ability and a real motivation for the projects on which they are working.
- A top level of expertise in our field combined with our ambition to take part in innovative projects.
- Investment planning that preserves the financial strength of Codra.
In 2007, Codra created a subsidiary in the UK called «Codra Software Limited» (CSL).
CSL is based in the historic Roman city of Chester (80,000 residents).
Based on the border of England and Wales, and close to the coast of the Irish Sea, Chester is within easy reach of the larger vibrant cities of Liverpool and Manchester, and also the outdoor pursuits in the mountain regions of North Wales, The Pennines and The Lake District. Thus Chester offers a very pleasant and enjoyable place to live and to work in a nice touristic atmosphere with plenty of public transport connections locally and to further afield.
CSL directly manages the English market, and due to the wide-spread use of English, it is ideally suited to also manage the international distribution (non-French-speaking markets).
Why do we need you?
In order to support the growth of the UK based activity, Codra is looking to recruit its future Technical Sale Engineer to join our highly motivated UK team. You will join a dynamic and enthusiastic group of five other Technical Sales Engineers who will support your integration into the team.
The contract duration is for a period of 12 months (renewable). With a goal to grow and build a strong team, and aiming to make the position permanent.
- Panorama Technical Sales Engineer
Codra is looking to strengthen the Panorama software sales force to manage the growing number of international clients. There are more than 12,000 licences in use world-wide, and a strong team will be the key to delivering high quality services.
Who are we in UK?
Codra, a UK limited company with a capital of €1 Million, is an IT organization and the developer of technical software. Codra has almost 100 partners working in the industrial IT sector, sharing the same goal to contribute to the company’s success.
The aim for our new recruit is to be effective and to feel at ease as quickly as possible in the role as a Technical Sales Engineer.
In order to be effective, you will be in charge of an intensive prospecting process to sell our SCADA software solutions. Your geographic sector will be defined for you, within which you’ll meet with clients, key accounts and integrators.
Who are you?
The position is for candidates Bac+3/+5 in industrial and automation computing, who are looking to develop their commercial skills.
- It is essential for the candidate to have strong skills in PC/WINDOWS environment,
- Knowledge of C, C++ programming and of Microsoft Visual Basic concepts will be appreciated,
- Familiarity with SQL would be another advantage,
- Good level of written and spoken English is essential,
- If you speak another language it would be advantageous,
- Last but not least, your profile will be very interesting if you have some understanding of industrial automation, SCADA and specifically our Panorama Software!
Furthermore, we are open to considering an expansion of our branches in England and/or Ireland.
Why joining us?
By joining our team, you will experience a personal and technical adventure. Your motivation will be a key element to your success. If you are enthusiastic and ready to join our team, please send us your application. We look forward to receiving your CV and covering letter, and to meeting you as soon as possible.
Accomodation costs are partly supported by the company, within the conditions defined by Business France