PUBLIC PRESSURE is an ambitious online magazine covering:
Underground / Alternative Music, Arts & Culture (new section)
We also run a record label (Public Pressure Records).
The aim of PUBLIC PRESSURE is to showcase the best of the alternative / underground music, arts and culture. We are born out of a desire to generate interest in all things we feel deserve it.
We would like to find a young intern interested in supporting the bands on our label.
While some of them have booking agents and management, others need help.
The first band we are looking to push with your help would be the band boyfromthecrowd.
General tasks would include:
- Working with the band and label on developing a marketing vision for the acts
- Working on getting the band to play live on good student nights / UNI gigs
- Developing UNI / Students radio contacts and plays for the band
- Working on booking tours
- working on supporting all activities on social channels
- Anything else that may come up / you wish to pursue.
Commissions & fees can be discussed
It is essential you are ultra motivated by the project, working within the music Industry, like the band "boyfromthecrowd" enough to want to work hard with them and the label.