Are you ready to partner with a life and business transforming organisation?
We are looking for an energetic and proactive intern with a “I take charge of things” energy, focus and attitude to join our team.
We are a fast growing, exciting business coaching and mentoring firm in central London. We serve clients local and global. Our business serves more of women in business.
We require a minimum of 6 - 8 weeks unpaid internship. Our internship roles are flexible working 2 - 3 days a week in house with opportunity to work from home. Weekends not included unless we are hosting a live seminar.
Duties will include mainly:
• Administrative duties
• Content Creation for our website and uploading
• Creating and Automating Scheduling posts
• Managing our Fb book community
• Client care via email and phone
• Planning our training calendar for our FB community
• Promoting our services on all the major social media platforms Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
Start Date: Immediate
• Focus driven, committed and punctual
• Open to learn new skills and also able to bring own ideas
• Very organised excellent at planning and implementing.
• Excellent written and verbal communicator with good sense of humour
• We encourage people who allow their creativity shine
Some of what we do:
• Help clients with list building and client attraction
• Regular training videos
• Content creation writing and videos
• Online and offline seminars and training
• Membership community
• Help clients with book writing and publishing
The business world is evolving rapidly, we work to bring new information and growth strategies for our clients.
If you think this sounds like a business, you would like to be a part of do not hesitate to contact us.
This is a great opportunity to gain experience working with women in business. if you are thinking of launching your own business in the future what a better way to learn by implementing.
If you think you can do this job, we are happy to interview you.
Please send your CV with recent photograph
We require interns based in London or can travel in.
Please give us as much details as possible of work experience you may previously have.