Claret Press a small publishing company based in Clapham Old Town. We publish literature in all genres, and foster creativity through workshops, events, and editing services.
Sarah Gray is a writer for Claret Press who is living with Motor Neurone Disease. She needs assistance in selling her books through the means of her blog and through her social media.
We’re currently looking for a creative individual to help us execute brand strategy on her blog and social media pages.
You will need:
- An interest in literature or creative writing.
- A self-starter attitude.
- An interest in various social media platforms and an understanding of how to use them.
- Excellent grammar and spelling.
- History of writing.
You might also have:
- An understanding of SEO.
- Experience with professional social media strategies, or development of a brand voice.
- Photoshop and photography skills.
We will provide:
- A chance to contribute creative ideas and implement them.
- An opportunity to develop your skills in a friendly, encouraging environment.
- Hands-on experience promoting services, products, and events.
- A performance review and reference at the end of your internship.
- The chance to work with a published writer.
This position is currently unpaid, and is best suited for someone who is looking to use and develop their content writing and social media skills within a small team. We operate 9AM to 5PM Monday to Thursday and we will need you to come in 1-2 days a week. We are very flexible and can arrange something else if needs be.
- Cover Letter
- Examples of previous work