du01 juin 2020au01 juin 2022(pour24mois)
ETABLISSEMENT :SANOFI-AVENTIS GROUPE
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :1814€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
Move, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Trade & Revenue Management Officer - VIE Contract (W/M)
The VIE will deliver on the profitability project covering all aspects of both retail and non-retail channels in BELUX for the entire Sanofi portfolio, by:
- Owning the profitability tool and project
- Supporting Trade & Revenue Management (TRM) team BeLux in all analytical aspects
- Reporting accurate and clear insight and recommendation
- Delivering the necessary analytics to win tenders and customer negotiations
- Delivering accurate and clear profitability reports covering the entire Sanofi portfolio
- Bridging the TRM team with internal key departments (Supply, Regulatory, Finance, Marketing & sales) from all Business Units
- Identifying opportunities in our portfolio life cycle reviews and in profitability projects
- Supporting the operations of cross-portfolio management in the Trade Channel
- Education: Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Statistics
- Experience: Previous experience in a similar position; Experience working in a pharmaceutical industry would be an advantage
- IT skills: Proficiency in MS Office Suite
Language: Fluent English; knowledge of French; Dutch would be a plus
- Other desirable skills: strong analytical skills, capable to summarize complex topics into simple conclusions and or recommendations; curious and eager to learn in a complex environment