du01 janvier 2020au01 janvier 2022(pour24mois)
ETABLISSEMENT :VINCI CONSTRUCTION TERRASSEMENT
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :1621€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
VINCI Construction Terrassement covers all earthworks activities in infrastructure projects and development works. It also includes standard engineering structures and drainage systems. Vinci Infrastructure UK, a VCT branch, leads small and large sites in the UK.
VCT is within the VINCI Construction Group, a world leader in building and civil engineering. Other divisions in the VINCI Group specialize in concessions, energy, roads and railways. VCT offers expertise adapted to all projects, from traditional construction contracts to PPP projects, in addition to the delivery of turnkey projects including maintenance and operations.
Poste et missions:
VINCI Construction Terrassement belongs to the Joint Venture between VINCI subsidiaries and Balfour Beatty (the leading construction company in the United Kingdom) for the High Speed 2 Project. This Project consists of the construction of a 175 km High-Speed rail line between London and Birmingham.
Reporting to the Senior Temporary Works Design Engineer your duties and responsibilities may include:
• Ensure a suitable temporary works design brief and programme of requirements is received ;
• Deliver temporary works design in accordance with design briefs, with minimum supervision to time and budget ;
• Investigates alternative designs for temporary works and costs, working with the site team ;
• Ability to produce temporary works engineering drawings using CAD software ;
• Ensure design risks are considered and prepare Designers Risk Assessments, communicating residual design risks as appropriate ;
• Ensure that contract-specified design checks are carried out and provide the appropriate manager with completed check certificates ;
• Provide strong technical support to Stage 1 target cost in value engineering temporary works and in identifying innovative and robust solutions ;
• Support temporary works assurance on projects through conducting audits and regular meetings with project teams, identifying best practice, areas for improvement and areas of concern.
A degree or similar in a relevant engineering discipline or an experience with thorough knowledge of engineering principles.
Demonstrate an awareness of methodology costs and an understanding of design option reviews.
Strong numerical capability and ability to assimilate data, review and report.
Skilled in Microsoft Office products (especially Excel) and analytical software (Autodesk, Bentley or similar.
Has good report writing skills, pays attention to detail and will see tasks through to completion.