du01 septembre 2020au01 septembre 2021(pour12mois)
ETABLISSEMENT :IPSEN PHARMA
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :2000€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Sweden (Stockholm, Kista)
Ipsen is a global specialty-driven pharmaceutical group committed to discovering new solutions for targeted debilitating diseases and improving quality of life for patients. Ipsen sells more than 20 drugs in over 115 countries, with a direct commercial presence in 37 countries worldwide. The Group has more than 5,800 employees all over the world.
Ipsen’s affiliate in the Nordics was founded in 2006 and gathers all the Nordic countries; Denmark, Finland, Island, Norway and Sweden. With the Neways initiative now also the Baltic countries, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania, are included in the new cluster; Ipsen NoBa. The head office is located in Kista, just north of Stockholm.
In the Nordics we are totally focused on our Specialty Care Products where Somatuline is our champion, closely followed by Cabometyx, Pamorelin and Dysport. In 2019 Ipsen was recognized as the fastest growing pharma company in Sweden.
Our vision is being a leading global biopharmaceutical company focused on innovation and Specialty Care, with a mission and dedication to improving patients’ lives through innovative medicines in Oncology, Neuroscience, Rare Diseases and Consumer Healthcare, launching one new drug or meaningful indication every year.
Supply Chain Coordinator
The VIE candidate will work as Ipsen’s Nordic Supply Chain Coordinator and will be in charge of the following missions:
• Show innovation by developing, plan and execute supply chain related improvement projects to make Ipsen Supply Chain stronger, in line with company strategies and goals. Also taking the responsibility for the regular follow-up and timely completion of the projects.
• Be the Supply Chain expert for the Brands and Marketing teams.
• Conduct monthly demand planning reviews through an analysis of historical data and market insight, and be a key stakeholder in the monthly S&OP business meetings with Sales & Finance team.
• Guarantee and manage the availability of products for all Nordic markets, including securing the mandatory safety stock, alert and take corrective actions if necessary.
• Execute timely and consistent verification, reporting and archiving of all import documentation.
• Coordinate the delivery complaints process with 3PL’s within deadline.
• Maintain a daily and detailed follow-up of the interfaces between Ipsen and distributor through a regular maintenance process.
• Execute the monthly reporting (KPIs – Key Performance Indicators, Destructions, Returns, Inventory corrections, Intrastat) according to corporate timelines.
• Participate in the monthly sales invoicing process of distributors in SAP.
• Optimize the existing documentation of Supply Chain processes to make it more operational and efficient.
• Education: preferably Master’s degree in Logistics or Supply Chain.
• Experience: at least 1 year of relevant professional experience, ideally 2 years; pharmaceutical industry and cross-cultural experience is a plus.
• Soft skills: demonstrated capacity to aim at high level quality and accuracy; capacity to rapidly absorb new information and learn new systems; desire to take initiatives and improve documentation, process etc; ability to work in a matrix organization; acting for change by challenging the current way of working and by looking for opportunities in change; able to co-operate transversally; demonstrated capacity for analytical approach; able to work under pressure and to prioritize; attention to detail.
• IT tools: MS Office (excellent Excel skills a must); SAP and/or Rapid Response is a big plus.
• Language: fluent English (written and spoken).
The VIE is based in Sweden, Stockholm (Kista) with a 2 to 3 weeks training in Boulogne (Ipsen’s Headquarter). For a period of 12 months (high possibility to be extended up to 2 years), starting on between October 2020 and January 2021