du01 octobre 2020au01 avril 2022(pour18mois)
ETABLISSEMENT :FRANCE DECOUPE
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :1960€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
• COMPANY :
As a fast-growing medium-size privately-owned company with currently 700 employees, we are regularly changing and growing.
We are designer & converter of customized value-added solutions for industrial performance.
Expert in high performance materials converting, we provide :
- Films & tapes converting : adhesive tapes – foams –
technical films – papers & fibers - laminates
- Chemicals custom packaging : adhesives & sealants –
paints – chemicals – coatings
As a key link in the value chain, our objective is to become the partner of choice in our strategic markets.
To achieve this, we continuously strive to optimize our high value-added solutions through materials-converting-service combinations.
More information on : www.addevmaterials.fr
• MISSIONS :
As an executive advisor, your role would be to support on strategic matter our chairman and group CEO. After a short period in France, you will work on strategic operations of the group in Germany.
Your missions will be:
- Support on the construction of ADDEV Materials strategic growth road map for 2023, construction of our strategic presentation.
- Be involved in the decision making of strategic operations (M&A, group strategy, market analysis & business development opportunities)
- Manage & coordinated different strategic project (Key partnerships, Business development, Integration process)
We are looking for:
Recent graduate of top tier business or engineering school
You are familiar with financial documents and have a
strong appetency for the industry.
Very autonomous, fast-learner, enthusiastic, team-player
and outstanding interpersonal skills
Understanding of macro- and micro-economic concepts.
Excellent analytical mindset, ability to analyze data and
KPIs to identify key issues
Capacity to work under pressure, to respect deadlines with
Proficient with the Pack Office
Fluent in German, English and French