du01 juillet 2020au01 juillet 2022(pour24mois)
ETABLISSEMENT :ALSTOM TRANSPORT SA
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :2321€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 36 300 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Purpose of the Mission:
Prepare and execute testing and commisioning activities in support to the TTC YUS project in a Brownfield environment.
- Prepares and executes testing activities in support to the TTC YUS Project for technologies of railway signalling under the direction of his / her hierarchy and in conformance with Alstom Transport policies and standards, applicable regulations and professional standards (including EHS)
- Execution of specific Testing activities according the testing procedure / documentation and Sub-system Team Leader and PrCOM direction
- Analyzes data obtained during the various testing sessions
- Communicates with engineering teams as part of log analysis and investigation
- Adheres to Testing schedules and Testing plans for internal and external customers
- Performs activities with quality, customer expectations and efficiency in mind such as Test Results reporting, record keeping of results, etc.
- Uses the correct tools and equipment to perform the electrical and mechanical test activities. Ensures the equipment and tools in their care are calibrated and easily tracked
- Uses and adheres to the use of PPE as defined by the EHS plan and customer requirements
- Alerts the hierarchical superiors by any risk identified during the testing activities, and alerts management (Sub-System Leader, PrCOM, PM, RC TCM, …) if any EHS risk is identified
- Expected to successfully complete the Subway Rule Book training for Contractors provided by the Toronto Transit Commission
- 0-2 year experience preferably in rail signaling industry
- Adaptable to various T&C processes and expectations to support customer installation / testing activities
- Some knowledge of rail signaling (moving block / fixed block/CBTC) and Data Communication elements an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- Experienced in writing reports and communicating Test Results at Technical and Managerial Team levels considered an asset
- Familiarity with the use of Testing Tools considered an asset (Networking and Data Communication Testing Tools, Optical Power Meters, Volt Meters, Spectrum Analyzer, LAN Tester, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Technology
Behavioral and Technical Skills / Competencies:
- Proactive in order to promptly solve technical issues and anticipate all technical difficulties
- Strong ownership and accountability of activities assigned until completion and acceptance
- Rigorous to perform T&C activities
- Good relationship and reporting skills
- Strong attention to detail, time management and organization
- Strong initiative and professional demeanor
- Safety and Team oriented
- Direct reporting: Regional Centre T&C Works Leader a/o Regional Centre T&C Manager
- Indirect reporting: Project T&C Subsystem Leader a/o Project T&C Manager
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
ALSTOM endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process.
Alstom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Women and Minorities.
Alstom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Alstom is a drug-free workplace.
Please send your resume in ENGLISH !