du01 septembre 2020au01 septembre 2022(pour24mois)
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :2784€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
BeAM, part of the AddUp Group, is a pioneer in designing and producing industrial metal additive manufacturing machines using the Directed Energy Deposition technology (DED).
They can be used for a variety of industrial applications, including extending the life of parts by providing wear resistant coatings, repairing broken or damaged parts, multi-material applications, creating additional structures on pre-existing components, and building precise complex geometry with minimal machining and material waste.
We work closely with business partners and customers to develop and industrialize additive manufacturing processes with feasibility assessments, pilot production, sales of systems, training, and technical support. Our open innovation values allow collaboration with universities, R&D centres, and technology centres.
Headquartered in Strasbourg, BeAM counts around 60 employees with subsidiaries in Singapore and Cincinnati, OH, USA.
Poste et missions:
Your key job responsibilities will be:
• Together with the Global Business Development Director, continue to develop business strategies in concert with cross functional teams allowing for market growth and company profitability in Asia-Pacific
• Direct innovation while identifying new sales leads and potential new markets, qualifying and fostering new leads, providing technical presentations and continually expanding network
• Maintain and build current relationships through in-person, phone and social media interactions
• Together with the Singapore Technical Manager, ensure the customer’s satisfaction and develop our range of after-sales services
• Provide Business Development Team with clear and concise information by updating pipeline information, maintaining Salesforce data and providing status reports on potential projects
• Build a strong understanding of the technology, support customers to identify valuable application and work with Application Engineering team to leverage them
• Attend conferences, meetings and industry events to generate new business
• Provide customers with ROM estimates, quotes and other pricing information
• Work independently with an innovative, entrepreneur drive
BS Degree required preferably an Engineering Degree.
• Fluent in English and French
• Minimum of 2 years of experience preferably in metals manufacturing environment
• Experience selling into the Aerospace, Energy and/or Oil and Gas industries is a plus
• Must be able to communicate effectively with engineers as well as C-Suite executives
• Exceptional organizational and teamwork abilities
• Outgoing, proactive, dedicated and motivated with excellent communication skills
• Travel up to 50%, mostly in the Asia-Pacific region, with occasional travel to Europe
• Based at BeAM’s Singapore subsidiary in the Jurong Innovation Park
This is an outstanding opportunity with an innovative enterprise offering international exposure and the ability to develop the company’s presence in the whole Asia-Pacific region.