du01 août 2020au01 août 2021(pour12mois)
ETABLISSEMENT :CREDIT AGRICOLE CORPORATE AND INVESTMENT BANK
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :3047€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Crédit Agricole CIB is the Corporate & Investment Banking arm of the Crédit Agricole Group, the world's n°12 bank measured by Tier One Capital.
Crédit Agricole CIB offers its clients a large range of products & services in capital markets, investment banking, structured finance and corporate banking.
The Corporate & Investment Bank is structured around five major divisions: Global Investment Banking & international Network of Client Coverage, International Trade & Transaction Banking, Structured Finance, Fixed Income Markets & Debt Optimisation and Distribution.
The Bank provides support to clients in large international markets through its network with a presence in major countries in Europe, America, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
The support functions are key partners in our performance. Collaboration between our different business lines is a central priority through which everyone can participate in our development: Risk, Compliance, Internal Audit, Finance, Global Operations, IT, etc.
From the front office to our performance support functions, CACIB has all the know-how of an international corporate and investment banking group.
Poste et missions:
You will join "Risk and Permanent Control" Department in CACIB Japan.
The Risk & Permanent Control Division (RPC) masters and controls all the risks of the Crédit Agricole CIB Group, including those for International Private Banking. It also manages the network of Permanent Control correspondents.
This Department is in charge of :
- the counterparty risk related to corporate, financial institution ;
- the capital market operation risk ;
- the monitoring of the risk and the operational risk.
Your main missions will be:
- Providing opinions on credit related to corporate or financial institution.
- Analysis of the credit monitoring local set-up
- Improvement of the management of the credit documentation (tasks optimization.)
- Follow-up of the permanent control process
- Involvement in the incident and spot/monthly control management
The VIE contract in short:
According Business France's eligibility conditions, the Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) is an assignment in a French company operating overseas for professionals between the age of 18 and 28 who are European Union nationals.
! IMPORTANT !
To apply, you need to meet the conditions mentioned above. If not, your application will not be selected.
If you are eligible, join your CV and a cover letter in English – and mention: your age and nationality.
For further information about the eligibility conditions to this programme, we invite you to go to Business France website: www.civiweb.com.
Academic Background : master Degree in University or Business School.
Specialization : Finance or Risk Management.
Experience in counterparty risk assessment and in risk consolidation (reporting, position follow-up, contribution to process and systems enhancement)
- Hard worker ;
- Good interpersonnal skills
- Advanced Knowledge of financial analysis
- Understanding of operational risk/permanent control
- Solid background in economy
- Good command in World, Excel, Powerpoint, Visual Basic, Business object, Access Visio project, etc.;
- Fluent English & French + some basic knowledges in Japonese