du01 mai 2020au01 novembre 2021(pour18mois)
ETABLISSEMENT :SOCIETE GENERALE
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :2525€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
MMG's major missions are to meet the regulatory challenges of tomorrow, to support the development of the business lines and to enable the Group to meet its ambitions in terms of client satisfaction and efficiency, while measuring and monitoring the risks.
MMG ensures that the Front Office carries their role within a carefully controlled risk and cost management structure.
- Production, analysis, certification, consolidation and reporting of all financial data
- Production of risk and regulatory indicators of market and brokerage activities for MMG partners and stakeholders including but not limited to P&L, P&L attribution, VaR, Stressed VaR, Market and Credit Stress Tests, Market Risk sensitivities, Counterparty Risk monitoring, etc.
- Daily P&L production and certification: Review daily P&L, P&L attribution, P&L commentary, flash to formal differences and manual adjustments.
- Performance analysis: production of the daily reports with commentary and client detail, preparation of key weekly and monthly reports to senior management, Ad hoc queries from BL related to trading revenues and balance sheet.
- Process improvements: Write complete and accurate key documentations for key processes, think out of the box to constantly bring more efficiency to our own processes. Understanding the current process to be able to propose efficiencies and upgrade documentation.
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Chicago is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 18 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France’s eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. Please see www.civiweb.com, in order to have more details regarding your financial indemnities.
Graduate from Engineering school, Business School or University with a master degree in Finance.
Good understanding of Financial reporting.
Good knowledge of Financial markets and products.
Excellent verbal communication skills.
Problem solving skills, driven by process change.
Proficient in coding language such as VBA, Python, DAX, SQL.
Knowledge of all Microsoft Office tools, Power Bi and other dashboard tools.
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.
Avant de postuler, veillez à vérifier les conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination http://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/conditions-du-VIE.aspx
Le visa requis dans le cadre d’une mission VIE est en effet soumis à des conditions de formation et/ou d’expérience