du01 octobre 2020au01 octobre 2021(pour12mois)
ETABLISSEMENT :AMARIS FRANCE SAS
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :1741€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports more than 850 clients worldwide throughout their project's lifecycle. Our expertise covers five areas of innovation: Business and Management, Information Technologies, Engineering and High Technologies, Telecommunications and Biotech and Pharma. With more than 65 offices across the world, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.
In 2020, Amaris aims to reach a turnover of 350 million euros, 6500 employees and to develop its workforces with the anticipation of a further 2000 new job openings. We expect to triple our workforce within the next few years and reach a leading international position in independent consulting.
Poste et missions:
The aim of the General Secretary is to Contribute to the Corporate strategy and enable the successful completion of business, by mapping and managing legal risks within the group.
As a Legal HR Officer, you will be responsible to provide accurate as well as timely legal support and advice for countries on a specific geographical scope in the various domain of Social & Labour Law.
You will oversee:
• Checking the obligations regarding the threshold of the Employees & collaborating with local HR to ensure the respect of legal obligations.
• Carrying out a legal watch on France and update the database and documents.
• Creating legal database support (mappings, studies, articles).
• Drafting & reviewing simple legal documents (e.g. Clauses’ modification of employment contract).
• Providing basic legal support and advice in Social and Labour Law to the HR team and Directors (e.g. The application of contractual clauses, termination of a contract, etc.).
• Conducting risk analysis about:
- Employment contract Clauses
- Post-contractual obligations
- The validity of documents, etc.
You are graduated with master’s degree in Social Law and looking for an experience abroad.
You are motivated, passionate about the field of Labour Law and Human Resources.
You have had experience in a related field in an international company or law firm.
You have good communication skill in English and French.
You ensure legal knowledge up to date and be proactive in sharing this with the team.
You are problem-solving oriented and able to work in an international business environment.
You are meticulous, proactive and able to work independently.