du01 septembre 2020au01 septembre 2021(pour12mois)
ETABLISSEMENT :NATIXIS INVESTMENT MANAGERS
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :2250€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
Natixis Investment Managers serves financial professionals with more insightful ways to construct portfolios. Powered by the expertise of more than 20 specialized investment managers globally, we apply Active Thinking® to deliver proactive solutions that help clients pursue better outcomes in all markets.
Through our distinct multi-affiliate model, Natixis is able to offer diverse solutions with active expertise across asset classes – from traditional equities and fixed income, to alternatives and ESG-driven strategies. This diverse lineup of high-conviction investment managers, each with its own unique process and culture, offers access to multi-dimensional and unconventional thinking that can lead to alpha generation.
Poste et missions:
The Controlling team is looking for a VIE who will participate in the sales & AUM, monitoring and reporting of the activity of the international Distribution platform of Natixis Investment Managers International.
You will start your mission in London on September 1st and your main duties will be :
- Collect, control and verify the quality and the exhaustivity of the data received from the different providers.
- Communicate on a daily basis with our sales teal all over the world (Europe, Asia, America…).
- Prepare and reprocess the sales & AUM figures for various reports (monthly sales report, quarterly performance, review, ad hoc analysis.
- Ensure the synchronization between the finance tool (Anaplan) and the CRM (Salesforce).
- Participate to the digitalization of the finance systems.
Business School or University with a degree in Finance.
You are graduated from a Business School or University with a degree in Finance.
- You must demonstrate a first experience (internships) in auditing, controlling or asset management industry
- Strong IT skills (Excel proficiency, Anaplan is an asset)
- Completely fluent in English (strong oral and written communications skills)