About City Pantry:
At City Pantry we help the world’s greatest companies work better by eating together. We believe that good food makes a great company and that sharing a meal creates an environment where better communication, productivity and health are nourished.
After three years, we are growing and delivering thousands of meals every day across London to some of the world’s most exciting brands – Google, Facebook, Spotify and Buzzfeed, amongst many others. Working with the best independent chefs, street vendors, specialist caterers, restaurants and supper clubs in London.
We are currently a team of 30 based working from a great open plan office next to Spitalfields market and you’ll be joining at an exciting stage of our journey as we look to solidify our position as the market leader as Europe’s largest B2B food delivery platform
We are looking for a pro-active, hard working and reliable team member to join our Account Management team. Your goal is to maintain and build great relationships with high value customers and make sure they stay loyal to us. Attention to detail is essential, along with the ability to keep your head when things don’t run to plan. You will truly have to care about your customers and be able to naturally maximise their value by making us (mainly you) first port of call for all of their food needs.
As a City Pantry Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with your customers, attending meetings, keeping regular contact by telephone and email.
- Understanding your customers needs and tailoring menus to suit their requirements
- Helping customers to manage their food budgets to ensure that they get maximum value out of the City Pantry service
- Increasing the individual account sales by identifying areas to provide added value to our customers
- Problem solving and dealing with any issues that arise, ensuring that a great customer experience is at the centre of all decisions made
- Providing clear weekly feedback to the rest of the business (including product, sales, marketing and your own team) to ensure that all aspects of the customer experience is improving continuously
- Competitive compensation package (23-28K DOE + bonuses)
- Equity on offer
- Flexible working hours and holiday
- Regular lunch from one of our amazing vendors
- Annual education allowance to continue learning
- A great office minutes away from Shoreditch High Street
- Fun, friendly and collaborative team
What’s on offer:
Competitive compensation package
Performance based bonus and equity
Flexible working hours and holiday
Regular lunch from one of our amazing vendors
Annual education allowance to continue learning
A great office minutes away from Shoreditch High Street
Fun, friendly and collaborative team
APPLY HERE:https://city-pantry-1.workable.com/jobs … idates/new