Chewymoon is an ambitious start-up looking to revolutionise the way children eat. The UK’s first nutritionally-balanced snack box for kids, technology is the backbone of our business, integrating the nutritional profile and taste preferences of kids to offer a customised solution to customers. At Chewymoon we are extremely passionate about creating special eating experiences that have a formative impact on the way children perceive snacking in later life.
Finance and Operations Intern
Finance and Operations are at the heart of everything we do. We are looking for a highly ambitious and driven individual looking to progress rapidly to running the operations division. Your work will be diverse, challenging and highly rewarding as we build a strong foothold in the UK and later, globally. You will be joining as team member 6, and as such you will be expected to have a business owner mindset.
- Take full control of the financial and customer data management, supply chain, logistics, systems and operations optimisation.
- Build from the ground up – together with the CEO, develop an operations strategy that optimises resources and ensures excellent customer value
- Ensure ways to integrate technology in every aspect of the business. Work towards enhancing product quality and customer value every step of the way.
-Process refinement: Work with nutritionists and factory staff to continually update and improve processes.
- Events and offline marketing: Help prepare for events, assist at samplings and support offline marketing initiatives.
- Measurement: Develop KPIs and operational dashboards; be the champion of metrics to help cut inefficiencies and develop appropriate growth strategies