With the business environment is ever changing, Finance function is called to become more strategic focus, there is a need for us to revamping financial process models along with technology strategies (i.e. Automations and process re-engineering).
In order to achieve that, we must change the way we work from control to collaboration and agility, activated to impact, value focus, from risk adverse to innovation, challenge status quo, from generalist skill set to new world expertise.
With the establishment of the Finance CoE, a regional platform that not only overcoming the sub-scale issue in-market, built on virtual competencies model comprising critical corporate functions and business capabilities, but also allow us to create headroom and re-invest in capabilities that help to realize Chanel 2024 vision.
CHANEL is seeking to fill a full-time position of a Process Owner – Accounts Receivable. As a key member of the Business Services team, you will be responsible for providing project management and analysis to help to drive the execution of the End to End Process transformation , and change management in Asia Pacific, this role will provide opportunity to work with Global Process Owner and drive the change together.
This person is responsible for the definition, governance, and on-going improvements to the CHANEL Regional Accounts Receivable processing and related financial close processes and must collaborate with sub-process stakeholders and peer process owners to ensure effective and efficient streamlining of process operations and identification and leverage of cross-process synergies.
The GPO will ensure continuous improvement of the accounts receivable processes. This may include standardizing or automating process steps, harmonizing data for consistent processing and reporting, identify and implementing new tools to improve accuracy and efficiency, etc.
The successful candidate will be expected to be energetic, innovative, be able to problem solve, recommend solutions , perform thorough quantitative and qualitative analysis and provide good business guidance to cross functional business partners and fellow teammates, aiding in decision-making on a continuous basis.
This role will focus on 3 main areas:
· Process Ownership and Governance
· Power/Super users & Training
· Change Management
This role may eventually progress into an End to End O2C Cluster Manager, managing a group of multiple countries in the Region in 2-3 years term.
Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Leads and the incumbent will be responsible for:
· Drive process transformation/ standardization of the end-to-end O2C process regionally and work closely with IT and P&A team to implement Robotics Process Automations and related Technology upgrade.
· Design together with the Internal Control team and develop and explain finance governance processes for O2C to business and finance stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
· Align standards, KPIs and procedures of process with other Process Managers (R2R and P2P).
· Establish Key Performance Indicators, Identify and track the root cause of service deficiencies and monitor activities executed by Business Markets for service remediation.
· Pursue and create opportunities to test new ideas from the industry best practices and innovations.
· Own and ensure process documentation, including establishment of standard operating procedures, and training materials, are accurately maintained and readily available to the business.
· Lead regionally and contribute to global process design and continuous improvement programs for Order to Cash, including processes, systems, and data management
· Ensure that adequate training and training materials are provided to the relevant staff in relation to O2C.
· Ensure that the master data maintenance and governance process for O2C is rigorous and adhered to.
· Super Users of the End to End Process of the ERP systems and help to identify and resolve tickets issues and identify root causes.
Academic / Professional Qualifications
· University degree
· Strong analytic skills and experience working with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems such as Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, Oracle.
· Fundamental knowledge and experience in design and analysis of business processes and systems will be 5+ and years of related experience required, preferably in a Accounts Receivable.
· Working knowledge and experience with financial close process including accounts receivable processes, bad debt analysis, and account reconciliations is required. Understanding of treasury management processes and procedures is a plus
· Working knowledge and experience in customer service processes preferred.
· Experience in End to End Process on Order to Cash will be an advantage .
· Lean qualification or Process Re-engineering/ Improvement experience
· Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to work effectively with all levels of an organization.
· Proactive and motivated self-starter with strong decision-making, communication, organization and multi-tasking abilities.
· Comfort working in abstract environment, a complex regional and global business environment that is undergoing process and technology changes.
· Embraces a strong cultural sensitivity and awareness that different business processes and requirements exist and will require harmonization.
· Must be flexible and willing to work as a team to cultivate change and process improvements.
· Influencing and drive for result: Able to manage project team that come from various area, form partnership and able to get buy in and move toward the same goal
· Willingness to work overtime, as necessary.
R espected and enthusiastic leader : Draws others into enthusiastic commitment to the collective effort. Has a direction, energy, and passion. Shapes the environment to foster a drive toward business partnership, learning, achievement, and teamwork. Models behavior.
· Displays integrity and build trust
· Emotionally stable
· Self-aware and assertive
· Optimistic and perseveres
· Living in culture diversity
Broad/strategic t hinker & Influencer : Identifies the implications of macro trends for the business. Can identify potential problems and opportunities both in the short and long term. Is able to identify critical concerns and prioritize
Can strongly influence, coach and partner with leaders, ability to drive the collective execution of strategy.
· Anticipates disruptions
· Seeks continual learning and is open-minded & agile
· Focuses on shaping the future collectively
· Unleashes innovation & empowers people
· Sense of purpose
· Looks inside and out for perspective and partnerships
· Navigates ambiguity and complexity
Developer of people: Inspires others to exceed expectations, Sets high standards. Sets challenging & complex yet attainable goals. Takes calculated risks.
· Strong communicator
· Persuasive and engaging
· Genuinely interested in developing others
· Works cooperatively & collaboratively with peers, management, subordinates transversally
· Seeks personal improvement and adapts behavior to feedback and experience
· Empowers others through creating conditions for continual growth
Leveraging Innovation: Being at the forefront in nurturing the brand and managing our businesses
· A thought leader by leveraging the vision and challenging the status quo
· Demonstrates open mindedness, curiosity and intuition
· Creates solutions for awareness, inspiration and learning
· Generates and stimulates creative ideas, solutions and opportunities
· Creates value by seeking out new ways to apply innovative ideas