Responsible for gathering relevant data about customers, potential customers and break it down in a meaningful way and leverage different data sources to generate powerful consumer insights and proactively identifying actions.
· Gathering relevant data and leverage different data sources (CRM, customer surveys, transactional data, campaigns results) to provide meaningful consumer insights and recommendations. Proactively identifying client engagement/development opportunities.
· Translating findings into clear, easy to understand insights and communicate verbally and visually and generate insights on consumer behavior and customer needs to help further develop and improve our value proposition and Client/Marketing strategy.
· Ensure processes, tools and documentations are in place to support efficient and consistent customer analysis
· Provide an insightful interpretation of results, pro-actively generate ideas, formulate and present recommendations that drive actions.
Academic / Professional Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, CRM, Data management, Computer Science or Statistics
· 2+-years of work experience in customer analytics, CRM/Marketing analysis
· E-commerce experience is a plus
· Able to gathering/providing customer insights
· Knowledge of retail Salesforce, retail marketing or related CRM/analytics tools
· Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills
· Result and detail oriented and organized
· Good command of English (communication in oral and writing )
· Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word and Power point)
· Ability to continuously demonstrate resilience, agility, managing complex projects, manipulate large amounts of data