Young Graduate Program IT
Did you just graduate or will you graduate soon?
Do you have a vision on a truly digital world?
Do you want to know how emerging technologies influence businesses potential?
If so, then check out CGI’s young graduate program! The next young potential program will kick-start in October 2019!
Join a young, dynamic and digital team of graduates. Follow a 2 week training course and become the best version of yourself. Develop your talents and learn how to be the best consultant you can be. Does this sound like you? Then keep reading, it becomes more interesting with every line :-)
Your dream job is all about …
• Delivering IT solutions to create value for customers
• Learning about and implementing emerging technologies, such as AI, RPA, Blockchain, Advanced Analytics
• Implementing, customizing, testing and maintaining software solutions
• Working for customers across varied sectors including Financial Services, Government and Telco, European Institutions, Health, Manufacturing and Retail, Energy and Utilities
• Keep up to date o the latest technology trends in your chosen field of expertise
• Being challenged daily to find creative solutions for complex problems
We offer you …
• A Young Potential program, with a focus on technical, business and soft skills training
• The opportunity to gain valuable experience and to find the role that fits you best in the Technology world
• Training where you can put into practice what you have learned in a digital project (e.g. creating a chatbot, automating processes, …)
• A stimulating environment where your ideas matter and can make the difference
• Challenging projects where you’ll be able to show and evolve your skill set
• A safe work environment where everybody has respect for one another
• AWESOME colleagues!
• A competitive salary with some great benefits (such as a company car with fuel card, internet at home, and a lot of others)
Expect to work on projects that matter, to deliver solutions for clients in Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Health & Manufacturing, Government and Telco or European Institutions.
Your future duties and responsibilities
You have an interest in or some experience with …
• Component Based Development and SOA
• JAVA and/or .NET and the main patterns and frameworks
• Web development and web applications
• BPMN UML, Integration and Testing
• Waterfall, Scrum, SAFe
• Platforms and tools e.g. Salesforce, SharePoint, Tableau, Qlik, Azure, AWS, GCP, IBM
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
You are …
• In possession of a Bachelor degree (Electronics-ICT, Applied Informatics) or a Master’s degree (ICT, Engineering, Electronic Engineering)
• Genuinely interested in the digital revolution and innovation
• Driven to take the necessary steps to carry out your own career path
• Willing to switch contexts and clients as regularly as required
• Eager to take initiative and able to motivate others
• Able to work autonomously and seek own information
• Proactive, can-do and have a result oriented mind-set
• A clear communicator and able to articulate the ‘overall picture’
• Fluent in writing and speaking in Dutch and/or French and English
• In possession of the right to live and work in European, i.e. no work permit needed, and no freelancers
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.