SSE- Storage & Back-up
Responsible for the Level 2 administration & management of all complex storage infrastructures. Provide highest level of technical advice on Storage Delivery and management.
Your future duties and responsibilities
This position will be responsible for providing day to day Storage and Backup support for multiple customers by exercising proven Operating System and infrastructure experience in the enterprise space applying process; procedures; Standards; guidelines and best practices.
• Troubleshooting and handling critical incidents and performance issues.
• Migration and storage solution implementation.
• Project Transition and collecting requirements from customer and presenting POC to customer-
• Identify Service Improvement Area and Implement in Production infrastructure
• Prepare plan for Implementing and configuring Data Replication technologies
• Prepare plan for Disaster Recovery Testing and perform DR for large environment
• Prepare plan for Data Center consolidation
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Primary Skill: NETAPP;
Secondary Skill: Service Delivery
• 7-9 years of relevant experience in Storage Technology
• Experienced in Managing Technology Solutions.
• Experienced in handling Incident/Change/Problem Tickets for Storage Technology (Small to Big Infrastructure)
• Well versed with traditional and virtualized storage systems based on the following platforms:- NetApp (C-Dot; 7-mode; FAS Series)
• Data Protection Technologies (SanpMirror; SnapVault; SnapManager)- Knowledge of any other storage technology(EMC/HDS/IBM) is desired
• Excellent understanding of Virtualization (Storage/Compute)
• Excellent understanding of Storage Fabric management (Brocade Fabric)
• Knowledge of Windows Server 2003/2008; UNIX OS; Database (Oracle; MS SQL; MySQL); and Network (TCP/IP; VLAN; DWDM).
• Strong knowledge of IT processes (ITIL and PMP)
• Information Security policies and its applicability
• Personal Qualities & Behavioral Traits
• Ability to learn and understand technical and business requirements
• Comfortable in working with geographically distributed teams spread across multiple time zones?
• Keen to learn with a high level of commitment and quality driven
• Self-disciplined - works well within a team and individually
• Willing to accept/take responsibility for issues
• Customer focus
Certification Required: ITIL or any other Equivalent.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
· Storage & Back-up