You will work directly with our Design team and CGI’s Clients to ensure collection of information, accurate data analysis, documentation of information, and presentation of findings to advance initiatives and ensure project success. You will help support projects from design to implementation and will typically be engaged in end-to-end planning, documentation and execution of a large scale implementation as part of the IT services team.
Your future duties and responsibilities
FUTURE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Communicate with internal and external stakeholders
• Develop, maintain, review, and present reports, correspondence, documentation, and presentations for client meetings and Joint team meetings
• Present design status to executive bodies within the client organization and within CGI
• Proactively anticipate issues and/or organizational challenges and recommend mitigating strategies
• Develop and build strong productive working relationships with clients and internal and external stakeholders
• Expectation that candidate will develop an understanding of the Specifications they help develop
• Pension solutions are highly detailed, rule centric applications that contain their own set of terminologies and languages
• The current design team is expected to help new members develop that understanding
• New members of the team are expected to continuously grow in their understanding
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
• Ability to work in a cross matrix organization
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to analyze facts, evaluate information and draw sound conclusions
• Ability to multi-task and manage priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Highly motivated self-starter, able to work independently or with a group
• Ability to organize and prioritize workload
• Experience with the systems development lifecycle, methodologies, estimating, troubleshooting and solutioning
• Ability to accurately capture meeting notes, edit content for readability, and publish the document for client consumption
• Ability to read, comprehend and generate User Interface design components based on application prototype screens
• Ability to read, comprehend, and eventually create standard formatted business rules
• Experience responding to client review comments
• Must be on site during client working hours, M-F 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
• A minimum of 12 months of Business Analysis experience in an IT setting
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge and use of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
· Communication (Oral/Written)