Description de l'offre
Century21 Chiswick is an independent Estate Agent business in Chiswick with the recruitment of a Property Administrator. The main purpose of this role is to undertake a variety of general property administration tasks and processes involved in the general running in the office.
• To undertake day to day activities within the property management team to meet customer requirements and achieve required targets and objectives.
• To maintain and develop contact with internal and external customers to include Solicitors, Lenders, Valuers, Investors and Financial Advisers to ensure accurate communication of information.
• To assist less experienced team members providing guidance and input in order to improve understanding and knowledge.
• To ensure a high level of quality and accuracy is maintained, delivering excellent service for all of our customers.
• Understand and adhere to all relevant controls such as internal risk controls, data protection, money laundering and ensure compliance of all regulatory, business and legal requirements.
• To interact with customer and third party enquiries in a professional, fair and consistent manner.
Knowledge and skills required:
• Good understanding of the property market and an awareness/understanding of the basic landlord tenant framework.
• Excellent ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally (required).
• Good level of people and interpersonal skills to build effective relationships at all levels internally and externally (required).
• Ability to plan own workload to meet business requirements and service level agreements (required).