Carl Friedrik is building a luxury brand for the 21st century consumer. We are able to offer a high-end product at an attainable price, and reinvent what it means to be a luxury brand in the process. We are a small, rapidly growing company looking for bright team members.
This is no ordinary internship. From day one, you’ll have have significant responsibilities, will quickly be in charge of key company functions, and have a direct impact on the company’s success. The role is for those that like a challenge.
We’re looking for a talented and highly motivated candidate to join our small, high-powered team. We are looking for someone that’s:
1. Passionate: You’re passionate about your role, your team, and serving our customers.
2. Proactive: You act without being told what to do and have the ability to self-handedly push a new project to the finish line.
3. Strong communicator: Both within the team and externally (excellent written/verbal skills).
4. Creative: You express creativity in your approach to problem solving. You always ask if there’s a better way to do something.
Your main missions will be:
• Managing several of our key operations (online merchandising, orders, logistics)
• Helping to keep the team running smoothly with day-to-day tasks
• Improve processes through individual and team projects