Capgemini Consulting is the management consulting discipline of the Capgemini Group, one of the world’s largest providers of Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing services. We offer transformational excellence through understanding specific customer needs in all business sectors.
You will join our Consulting Development Community (CDC) as part of the Analytics Consulting Academy and over 24 months you will learn how to be a Management Consultant specialising in Analytics.
Our Analytics consultancy team is made up of experienced business consultants who specialise in everything from the application of data science to complex business problems through to analytics strategy and transformation services. Often our team engage early with our clients to identify which business challenges can be transformed through analytics. As an analytics consultant you will demonstrate the potential and the business case, and then work with clients through the whole lifecycle to make sure that the potential is delivered.
You will gain experience on a wide array of projects, working with clients in various sectors including Consumer Products and Retail, Financial Services and Insurance, Government and Utilities. You will also have the chance to develop your expertise in helping clients change the way they work, behave and achieve their goals. This will include:
- Using modelling and analytically based techniques to solve business problems as part of a major business transformation.
- Working on specialised pieces of work such as statistical analysis, economic modelling, business case development, risk modelling, optimisation, simulation, systems dynamics and forecasting.
- Developing and using modelling tools to support strategic decision making.
- Supporting client to design, build and implement analytics based solutions.
- Advising and supporting our clients build and transform their analytics capability.
- Developing both thought leadership points of view and new service offerings to differentiate us in the marketplace.
Learning & Development
During your time in the CDC there will also be the opportunity to gain external accreditations. The successful completion of all modules covered in our Foundation Management Consulting Certificate (FMCC) over the two years of the Core Management Consulting Programme will secure you three professional qualifications:
- PRINCE2 Foundation Level
- CIMA’s Financial Management for Business qualification
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
Additionally, as part of the Analytics Consulting Academy, there is a potential opportunity to work towards an external data science accreditation.
Completing our 2 year programme will enable you to progress into our Consulting Community. Throughout the programme you will have the support and structure in place to help you achieve this goal.
- Minimum 2:1 BSc degree or equivalent in an analytical subject such as Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Operational Research, Data Science, Management Science, Statistics.
- You will need to have a keen interest in the use of analytical tools and statistical modelling. With the ability and appetite to analyse data with a variety of tools having had experience either from university working on a project or with some relevant work experience.
- We are particularly interested to hear from you if you have experience working in the industries we operate in and are interested in starting a career in Management Consulting.
- To be comfortable working away from home for up to 5 days per week
*We will not be screening against A-levels for our graduate programme. Whilst we will still ask you to provide your A-level results during your application, this information will be gathered for data purposes only.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.