Statutory & Tax Analyst
- English Language
- ERP System
We offer a competitive salary and benefits as well as challenge and progression in your role. With a growing team and the opportunity to work flexible hours there has ever been a better time to join the Cameron, Schlumberger team!
• Prepare supporting documentation for statutory financial statements in line with local GAAP to a standard ready for external audit
• Regularly review the legal entity results during the year to understand drivers of revenue & profitability, in addition to full understanding of the balance sheet
• Liaise with Cameron local finance staff (plant/project controllers) around the world to build out statutory packs and finalise financial statements
• Communicate and provide information to external auditors and global finance team to ensure an efficient audit process
• Process improvement & driving a ‘right first time’ mentality in the field organizations
• Analyze and prepare reports to support transfer pricing and cross border billing processes consistent with the tax organizations guidance
• Indirect tax analysis and compliance
• Ad hoc financial analysis and projects as required
• To perform the job successfully, preferably the individual should demonstrate a background in external or internal audit, strong understanding of IFRS and proven analytical skills (data interpretation and review).
• You should possess excellent Excel spreadsheet skills and the ability to communicate ideas and influence change across the finance organization.
• Experience on SAP (or another ERP system) would be beneficial.
• Professional finance qualification (ACCA / CPA etc) would be desirable.
• You must also be able to communicate fluently in English.
• If this sounds like you then we’d love to hear from you!
Here are some other vacancies your might like
About Cameron A Schlumberger Company
Cameron, a Schlumberger Company - https://cameron.slb.com/
We are currrently going through an exciting period of expansion within our Bucharest Finance Hub and we'd love for you to be a part of it! We are hiring passionate professionals across several of our teams. Based in our offices within AFI Park, Cotroceni, we offer competitive benefits along with a fast paced and challenging career.
With approximately 24,000 employees in some 300 locations worldwide, and covering virtually all of the world’s oil and gas operating basins, Cameron has built a legacy of innovation, reliability, and expertise that spans nearly 100 years. Leveraging our global manufacturing, engineering, sales and service networks, Cameron works with drilling contractors, oil and gas producers, pipeline operators, refiners, and other process owners to control, direct, adjust, process, and measure pressures and flows.
We create the flow control technology that energizes the world.