AP Travel & Expenses Analyst
- accounts payable
We offer a competitive salary and benefits as well as challenge and progression in your role. With a growing team and the opportunity to work flexible hours there has ever been a better time to join the Cameron, Schlumberger team!
• Review all expense reports for accuracy and completeness through the SAP ERP system
• Follow up on all open, approved and rejected expense reports over 90 days old
• Perform random audit of expense reports in accordance with Cameron policies and procedures
• Pull and copy expense reports for all company internal/external audits on an as needed basis
• Process all application requests and issue credit cards for T&E card program in accordance with Cameron policies and procedures.
• Cancel cards when directed to by AP Accountant in accordance with company policy
• Assist customers with invoice and monthly statement requests, or fraud/chargeback inquiries
• Respond to Helpdesk inquiries regarding all T&E policies and processes , and educate internal users on the use of the online training and information as needed
• Responsible for monitoring all exception reports and reporting exceptions to AP management team in a timely manner
• Maintain accurate and current documentation and files, understanding each SSC supported country’s legal requirements for document storage
• Ensure strict compliance with SOX
• Perform special projects or other tasks as required
• Participate in process improvement projects as requested
• Fulfill any task assigned by the direct supervisor in accordance with the professional experience and area of expertise
• 1+ years work experience in finance and accounting department
• SAP experience or other ERP system application
• Strong computer and analytical skills
• Ability to handle a large volume of data entry with high accuracy
• Language requirements: Romanian and fluent in English (comprehension, written and speech). Other languages a plus.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products
• Strong communications skills, both oral and written, required to resolve issues on invoices with both vendors and internal buyers from multiple Cameron locations
• Familiar with standard accounting concepts, practices, and procedures
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Organizational and time management skills
• Professional and has a service-oriented approach
• Ability to prioritize issues
About Cameron A Schlumberger Company
Cameron, a Schlumberger Company - https://cameron.slb.com/
We are currrently going through an exciting period of expansion within our Bucharest Finance Hub and we'd love for you to be a part of it! We are hiring passionate professionals across several of our teams. Based in our offices within AFI Park, Cotroceni, we offer competitive benefits along with a fast paced and challenging career.
With approximately 24,000 employees in some 300 locations worldwide, and covering virtually all of the world’s oil and gas operating basins, Cameron has built a legacy of innovation, reliability, and expertise that spans nearly 100 years. Leveraging our global manufacturing, engineering, sales and service networks, Cameron works with drilling contractors, oil and gas producers, pipeline operators, refiners, and other process owners to control, direct, adjust, process, and measure pressures and flows.
We create the flow control technology that energizes the world.