Description de l'offre
We are currently hiring experienced Accounts Payable Accountants in AFI Park, Cotroceni offices, Bucharest. Our AP Accountants are responsible for managing and processing various senior level AP-related activities, including the reconciliations of AP sub-ledger and related GL accounts, ensuring compliance with internal controls and US GAAP, various reporting requirements, and the settlement of employee T&E Financial postings.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits as well as challenge and progression in your role. With a growing team and the opportunity to work flexible hours there has ever been a better time to join the Cameron, Schlumberger team!
• Reconcile all AP subsidiary ledgers to the GL monthly; resolve any discrepancies in a timely manner;
• Prepare monthly reconciliations and reporting for the unfunded cash bank accounts and other AP-related GL accounts, and prepare AP-related entry adjustments when necessary;
• Perform testing of the internal controls environment for all of Accounts Payable, including the invoicing, disbursement and employee T&E processes;
• Prepare and book accounts payables accruals at month end;
• Monthly review of accrued liability account (GR/IR) and perform clearing accordingly;
• Recommend ways of improving the existing system and processes;
• Provide audit files as requested and resolve audit issues identified;
• Ensure strict compliance with internal controls policies;
• Prepare ad hoc reports as necessary;
• Fulfill any task assigned by the direct supervisor in accordance with the professional experience and area of expertise.
• Degree in Finance;
• 4+ years work experience in a financial accounting environment, accounts payable a plus;
• Requires significant attention to details; candidate should be able to collect, analyze and interpret data to produce accurate reporting;
• Ability to work with detail to identify errors and root causes of errors, develop workable solutions or alternatives;
• Language requirements: Romanian and fluent in English (comprehension, written and speech). Other languages a plus;
• Ability to continuously improve reporting processes and tools;
• Proven ability to thrive in a team environment and willing to assist other team members to achieve team goals and objectives, and share learning with other team members;
• Strong communications skills, both oral and written, required to resolve issues and enforce policy where required; must be comfortable in interacting with others;
• Familiar with standard accounting concepts, practices, and procedures;
• Attention to detail and accuracy;
• Organizational and time management skills;
• Professional and has a service-oriented approach;
• Independent and self-driven. Demonstrates assertiveness in pursuing open issues to closure;
• Systems Experience - Advanced MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word are a must. SAP is also preferred.
À propos de Cameron A Schlumberger Company
Cameron, a Schlumberger Company - https://cameron.slb.com/
We are currrently going through an exciting period of expansion within our Bucharest Finance Hub and we'd love for you to be a part of it! We are hiring passionate professionals across several of our teams. Based in our offices within AFI Park, Cotroceni, we offer competitive benefits along with a fast paced and challenging career.
With approximately 24,000 employees in some 300 locations worldwide, and covering virtually all of the world’s oil and gas operating basins, Cameron has built a legacy of innovation, reliability, and expertise that spans nearly 100 years. Leveraging our global manufacturing, engineering, sales and service networks, Cameron works with drilling contractors, oil and gas producers, pipeline operators, refiners, and other process owners to control, direct, adjust, process, and measure pressures and flows.
We create the flow control technology that energizes the world.