Description de l'offre
Cambridge Cultural Exchange Co. Ltd., located in Cambridge, UK, closely ‘’ culture is the root’’. ‘’ creative-oriented’’ core values, committed to providing clients worldwide with international cultural exchange programmes and investment services.
Content Marketing Interns
We are looking for a student intern to join our exciting and expanding team. The role will include website content and article writing, conducting meetings with our UK local partners, building relationships with education institutions and individual clients. The person will need to have great eyes on the current UK education system, and will be able to speak fluently English and Mandarin. Also, the candidate must be well organized and good at time management.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Min. requirement for six months;
- Knowledge of all social media, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Wechat. Google plus;
- Creative content production (adverts, videos, social media and online PR);
- Written English needs to be perfect;
- Helping to drive online traffic with web-related campaigns
This opportunity could lead to prospects to a full-time position within the company.
If you have any questions or any suitable candidates, please feel free to let me know.
14 Regent Street, Cambridge, CB2 1DB
28 Queen Street, London, EC4R 1BB