The Business Funding Club is the premier network connecting entrepreneurs, funders, and growth supporters. Our aim is to close the funding knowledge gap by educating entrepreneurs about their finance options and arming them with the tools to secure the capital they need to grow. BFC members gain access to exclusive events, showcase opportunities at our workshops, consultations, and FundingMatches.com, our online matching service for entrepreneurs and investors. Our annual flagship event, the Business Funding Show, is the only exhibition in the UK and EU dedicated exclusively to business finance.
This role is your chance to join a fast-growing event company, that helps the UK's most promising businesses to get funding and support.
This is an exciting opportunity for an active and creative individual who enjoys writing and want to build a rapid career in PR liaising with top-tier Media and communicating with famous entrepreneurs.
You'll be able to learn how to:
* Reach out to top UK's and global media to secure publications
* Create content and press releases, and distribute it through various online publications
* Develop relationships with influential journalists, bloggers and other site owners
* Promote clients’ brands through online PR
* Identify new promo channels
* Evaluate paid media opportunities
- Partner Relations
* Coordinate existing partnerships
* Search and attract new media partners
* Prepare and circulate promotional content
- Relations with famous speakers
* Search and attract new speakers
* Promote participation of celebrated speakers
Full guidance and support will be provided.