The Business Funding Club is the premier network connecting entrepreneurs, funders, and growth supporters. Our aim is to close the funding knowledge gap by educating entrepreneurs about their finance options and arming them with the tools to secure the capital they need to grow. BFC members gain access to exclusive events, showcase opportunities at our workshops, consultations, and FundingMatches.com, our online matching service for entrepreneurs and investors. Our annual flagship event, the Business Funding Show, is the only exhibition in the UK and EU dedicated exclusively to business finance.
This role is your chance to join a fast-growing events company that helps the UK's most promising businesses to access funding and support.
This is an opportunity for an active individual who wants to build a career in the events industry. You will begin in an initial internship as an Event Trainee.
Key functions you'll learn:
* Event planning
* Event management
* Creation of event descriptions
* Speakers sourcing
* Database management
Full training and support will be provided.
* Holds a bachelor's degree or is working toward one, ideally a degree in event management, marketing, or other business-related course
* Great organisational skills
* Punctual and organised
* Attentive to details
* High standard written and spoken English
* Must be able to attend evening events
* Strong interpersonal skills, able to relate to a wide range of people
* Able to adapt to new challenges and learn fast