Description de l'offre
A WORLD LEADER IN TESTING, INSPECTION & CERTIFICATION SERVICES
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.
• Perform general office administrative duties in support of the Building Division.
• Process permit applications, distribute plan review comments, and issue permits.
• Review building permit applications, plans and supporting documents for completeness, sufficiency of information, conformance with legal standards, and compliance of city requirements.
• Answer questions and provide information regarding building department requirements, regulations and processes to the public and applicants.
• Input building/property information into computer system.
• Provide coordination and route information to appropriate City, County and State agencies, including, but not limited to, applicants for certificate of occupancy, stop work notices, and lapsed permits.
• Enter projects into our TMS computer system.
• Schedule inspections, type and proofread a wide variety of reports, letters, memorandum, correspondence, and statistical charts.
• And other duties as required to complete our work assignments.
• Great customer service skills, good oral and written skills, and the ability to walk long distances.
• Spanish is a plus.
• ICC Permit Technician certification, a plus.
• High school graduate, plus some office experience.
• General office equipment- computer, copier/fax/scanner, phone
If you are an individual with a disability and you would like us to assist you with searching the Careers Page site for employment opportunities and/or assistance with completing your profile and application, please contact us at 1-888-357-7020 or email us with your request to We are happy to assist you and encourage you to consider Bureau Veritas for your next great career opportunity!
If you would like additional information regarding Bureau Veritas' federal obligations in regards to equal employment opportunity, please click the link below: