Role: GraduateAcoustics & Vibration Consultant
Location: London and Manchester
Salary: Flexible plusanexcellent benefits package
JOIN A TEAM OF INDUSTRY LEADERS
Are you a graduate in Acoustics & Vibration or looking for your first role in Acoustics & Vibration? This a rare opportunity to join a unique team of specialists, working with some of the world’s most prestigious clients to deliver consultancy services and solutions to ensure acceptable levels of air pollution within a wide range of projects.
Combining specialist expertise and technical knowledge with many years’ experience, our A&V team is heavily involved at all levels of noise regulatory regimes in the UK. This is your opportunity to add further value to team of industry specialists, applying your own experience and expertise to an enviable list of prestigious clients. All backed by a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and structured development programme from Bureau Veritas, an award-winning employer.
A PARTNERSHIP APPROACH
We’re looking for someone that can act as a trusted consultant to our clients, bringing industry insight and regulatory knowledge together with a commitment to deliver service excellence as part of a partnership approach. Responsibilities include:
Main Duties and Responsibilities :
· Contributing to the acoustic input, measurements, data analysis, predictions, 3D and other modelling on a range of projects.
· Undertake literature searches and primary research.
· Take ownership of report writing.
· Produce technical emails.
· Attend design team meetings.
· Contribute to scope and fee proposals.
Experience & Skills
· BSc/MSc degree in Acoustics or related engineering/science discipline (e.g. physics).
· Committed to becoming a corporate member of the Institute of Acoustics and ultimately a Chartered Acoustician.
· A full driving licence would be beneficial as the role will involve travel for site surveys.
· Willingness to travel and occasionally work out of normal office hours.
· Strong report writing and Excel skills.
· Work experience in the acoustics field would be an advantage.
At Bureau Veritas we believe passionately in continuing professional development and will provide you with all the tools and support you need to achieve your professional development ambitions, including Chartership with the Institution of Acoustics. You will work with experienced professionals to support and guide your development, and undertake regular training modules throughout your career at Bureau Veritas. There will be on -the-job and classroom training where required, and the opportunity to work on live client projects, with significant multi-disciplinary exposure.
To be considered for this role youmust have the right to work in the EU